贾里德·库什纳在埃及会见哈马斯领导人 商讨加沙和平路线图


2026年8月16日 / 美国东部时间下午4:24 / 哥伦比亚广播公司(CBS News)

据一位了解此次会晤的消息人士透露,特朗普总统的女婿、中东事务谈判代表贾里德·库什纳于周日在埃及会见哈马斯领导人,商讨美国最新支持的和平协议,该协议旨在要求该组织解除武装,并制定权力移交至新政府的路线图。

该消息人士告诉哥伦比亚广播公司,此次会晤旨在将特朗普领导的国际和平委员会协商达成的方案转化为具体、可核查的步骤,其中包括维持以色列与加沙之间的停火、开始将所有治理职责移交给加沙管理全国委员会、确保哈马斯不再在加沙拥有未来的执政角色、推动以色列撤军以及向该地区部署国际稳定部队等。

一位不愿具名的地区官员和哈马斯官员向美联社证实了此次在埃及与哈马斯成员哈利勒·哈亚举行的罕见会晤,两人均表示因未获授权接受记者采访而要求匿名。

上个月,特朗普曾表示,和平委员会“就哈马斯及加沙所有其他武装团体彻底解除武装达成了一项历史性协议”。

然而,以色列总理本雅明·内塔尼亚胡上周罕见公开违抗特朗普政府,拒绝该和平计划,并誓言在哈马斯“真正”解除武装之前,不会从加沙撤军。

2026年8月16日,在埃及阿拉曼,埃及总统阿卜杜勒·法塔赫·塞西与特朗普总统的顾问兼女婿贾里德·库什纳就中东局势进行讨论。埃及总统府/供图/阿纳多卢通讯社 via 盖蒂图片社

库什纳周日早些时候与埃及总统阿卜杜勒·法塔赫·塞西举行会晤,讨论加沙停火协议的执行问题,随后他将于周一前往以色列,预计届时将与内塔尼亚胡会面。

一位了解会晤情况的消息人士表示,为推动进程,必须明确无误:哈马斯必须放弃执政权力以及所有武器和军事基础设施,同时加沙永远不能成为针对以色列的恐怖来源。

在周一的会晤前夕,包括沙特阿拉伯和阿联酋在内的多个地区国家发表声明,谴责以色列拒绝该路线图,称“以色列现在应对阻碍加沙和平努力负责”。其他签署方包括约旦、巴基斯坦、印度尼西亚以及停火调解方。

blob:https://www.cbsnews.com/cbd6d935-bc1b-4be9-9cbd-1d1680ec0cc2

该外交部长们的声明还呼吁和平委员会和美国采取“立即且具体的措施”,阻止任何一方阻挠计划的执行。

特朗普7月30日在Truth Social的帖子中称,根据这项由美国支持的15点计划,随着“解除武装工作推进”,以色列军队将从加沙部分地区撤军,由国际稳定部队和一支新的巴勒斯坦警察部队负责安全事务。

以色列与哈马斯的冲突始于2023年10月7日哈马斯对以色列南部发动的恐怖袭击。据哈马斯控制的巴勒斯坦卫生部称,自2025年10月现行停火协议生效以来,以色列仍在继续向加沙开火,并已造成超过1200人死亡。

Jared Kushner met with Hamas leaders in Egypt to discuss Gaza peace road map

August 16, 2026 / 4:24 PM EDT / CBS News

Jared Kushner, President Trump’s son-in-law and negotiator on Middle East affairs, met with Hamas leaders in Egypt on Sunday to discuss the latest U.S.-backed peace deal that seeks the group’s disarmament and a road map for the transfer of power to a new government, according to a source with knowledge of the meeting.

The meeting was aimed at translating the plan negotiated by Mr. Trump’s international Board of Peace into concrete, verifiable steps, the source told CBS News, including maintaining the ceasefire between Israel and Gaza, beginning to transfer all governing responsibilities to the National Committee for the Administration of Gaza, ensuring Hamas has no future governing role in Gaza, facilitating Israeli withdrawals and deploying an international stabilizing force to the region, among other things.

The rare meeting in Egypt with Hamas’ Khalil al-Hayya was also confirmed to the Associated Press by a regional official and a Hamas official, both speaking on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to talk to reporters.

Last month, Mr. Trump said that the Board of Peace “reached a HISTORIC agreement for the COMPLETE DISARMAMENT of Hamas and all other armed groups in Gaza.”

However, in a rare public show of defiance against the Trump administration, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu last week rejected the peace plan and vowed there would be no military withdrawal until Hamas is “genuinely” disarmed.

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi discusses developments in the Middle East with Jared Kushner, adviser and son-in-law to President Trump in El Alamein, Egypt, on Aug. 16, 2026. Egyptian Presidency / Handout/Anadolu via Getty Images

Kushner, who met with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi earlier on Sunday to discuss the implementation of the Gaza ceasefire agreement, is set to travel to Israel on Monday, where he is expected to meet with Netanyahu.

A source with knowledge of the meeting said that in order to move forward, there can be no ambiguity: Hamas must relinquish governing authority and all weapons and military infrastructure, while Gaza can never be a source of terror for Israel.

Ahead of Monday’s meeting, several regional powers including Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates issued a statement condemning Israel’s rejection of the road map, saying that “Israel now bears responsibility for obstructing the efforts to bring peace in Gaza.” Other signers included Jordan, Pakistan, Indonesia and the ceasefire mediators.

blob:https://www.cbsnews.com/cbd6d935-bc1b-4be9-9cbd-1d1680ec0cc2

The statement by foreign ministers also called on the Board of Peace and the U.S. to take “immediate and concrete measures” to keep any party from obstructing the plan’s implementation.

Under the 15-point U.S.-backed plan, Israeli forces would withdraw from parts of Gaza as “disarmament is completed,” Mr. Trump said in a Truth Social post on July 30, with an International Stabilization Force and a new Palestinian police force responsible for security.

The conflict between Israel and Hamas broke out with Hamas’ terrorist attack on southern Israel on Oct. 7, 2023. Since a current ceasefire agreement went into effect in October 2025, Israel has continued firing on Gaza and killed more than 1,200 people, according to the Hamas-run Palestinian Health Ministry.

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

湘ICP备2026001899号-2