阿丽娜·哈巴否认将接替卡罗琳·利夫特出任白宫新闻秘书


2026年8月20日美国东部时间凌晨2:00 / 福克斯新闻频道

斯科特·詹宁斯与副手安娜·凯利目前在卡尔希预测市场赔率中领跑白宫该职位候选人

作者:迈克尔·辛克维奇 福克斯新闻

寻找白宫新闻秘书卡罗琳·利夫特继任者的工作仍在继续,前白宫新闻秘书达娜·佩里诺做客《周日简报》分析潜在候选人。佩里诺还就特勤局因伊朗潜在威胁秘密更换唐纳德·特朗普总统专机的战术决定发表看法。

新功能:您现在可以收听福克斯新闻文章!

blob:https://www.foxnews.com/d53726b2-58f0-4409-952b-7f543ebc0d49

收听本文
3分钟

此前被视为接替卡罗琳·利夫特出任白宫新闻秘书的热门人选之一的阿丽娜·哈巴周三公开表示,她并未参选该职位。

这位刚休完产假的28岁白宫新闻秘书本月早些时候宣布,她将于8月底结束在新闻发布台的任期,以便抽出更多时间陪伴两名年幼的子女。

随着外界持续猜测唐纳德·特朗普总统将提名谁接替利夫特,预测市场平台卡尔希的投注者开始将阿丽娜·哈巴列为该职位的热门人选。


白宫新闻秘书职位继任者面临中期选举临近的“关键”考验,特朗普顾问称


阿丽娜·哈巴在卡尔希投注者看好她有望接替即将离任的白宫新闻秘书卡罗琳·利夫特后,表示自己“并未参选任何职位”。(安德鲁·哈尼克/盖蒂图片社)

现任美国司法部高级顾问、负责联邦检察官事务的哈巴,曾在特朗普连任后被传为该职位候选人。

卡尔希的投注者当时曾认为哈巴有35%的概率被任命为利夫特的继任者,随后她公开否认了相关猜测。

不过,哈巴再次浇灭了这一传闻。

“卡尔希的赔率让我受宠若惊,但我并未参选任何职位,”哈巴在X平台上发帖称。

“不过,如果我真的要获得新职位,我希望这些匿名消息源能先提前告诉我,”她继续说道。“假新闻仍是不败的冠军……嗯……直到我找上门去讨个说法。”


大卫·马库斯:卡罗琳·利夫特的持久遗产是让白宫向独立媒体开放


白宫新闻秘书卡罗琳·利夫特于2026年3月30日周一主持新闻发布会。(汤姆·威廉姆斯/CQ-罗尔Call公司 via 盖蒂图片社)

2024年特朗普胜选后,有关哈巴可能出任新闻秘书的猜测浮出水面,当时她表示对这种考虑“受宠若惊”,但认为自己“在其他岗位上能发挥更大作用”。

哈巴随后担任了两个多月的总统顾问,之后被任命为新泽西州临时联邦检察官。在联邦上诉法院维持了一项裁定,认定她随后担任代理联邦检察官的行为违法后,她辞去了该职务,随后被任命为美国司法部高级顾问,负责联邦检察官事务。

哈巴此前还曾担任特朗普的私人律师,并在其2024年总统竞选期间担任备受瞩目的 surrogates(竞选代言人)。


吉姆·阿科斯塔要求CNN解雇斯科特·詹宁斯,此前他与嘉宾发生公开对峙


阿丽娜·哈巴否认将接替卡罗琳·利夫特出任白宫新闻秘书,称自己“并未参选任何职位”。(盖蒂图片社)

哈巴周三发帖否认相关传闻后,CNN政治评论员斯科特·詹宁斯成为卡尔希平台上最新的热门候选人,紧随其后的是利夫特的副手安娜·凯利。

詹宁斯曾是乔治·W·布什总统的助手,据报道,2024年特朗普胜选后,在利夫特最终获任该职位前,他也曾被考虑出任白宫新闻秘书。

特朗普曾称赞詹宁斯的新书,并称他是一个“懂行的爱国者”。


点击此处下载福克斯新闻APP


在阿丽娜·哈巴表示无意接任该职位后,CNN政治评论员斯科特·詹宁斯成为卡尔希平台上接替卡罗琳·利夫特的热门候选人。(保罗·莫里西/盖蒂图片社 雨燕中心提供)

“下一任新闻秘书无疑将是与特朗普总统关系牢固的人,”前白宫新闻秘书肖恩·斯派塞此前告诉福克斯新闻数字频道。

福克斯新闻数字频道已联系白宫寻求置评。

福克斯新闻数字频道的阿什利·J·迪梅拉对本文亦有贡献。

迈克尔·辛克维奇是福克斯新闻数字频道的撰稿人。新闻线索请发送至michael.sinkewicz@fox.com

Alina Habba shuts down speculation she could replace Karoline Leavitt as White House press secretary

August 20, 2026 2:00am EDT / Fox News

Scott Jennings and deputy Anna Kelly now lead Kalshi prediction market odds for the White House role

By Michael Sinkewicz Fox News

The search continues for Karoline Leavitt’s successor as former White House press secretary Dana Perino joins ‘The Sunday Briefing’ to analyze potential candidates. Perino also reacts to the Secret Service’s tactical decision to secretly switch President Donald Trump’s planes due to a potential Iranian threat.

NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles!

blob:https://www.foxnews.com/d53726b2-58f0-4409-952b-7f543ebc0d49

Listen to this article

3 min

One of the betting favorites to replace Karoline Leavitt as White House press secretary declared Wednesday that she is not in the running for the job.

The 28-year-old White House press secretary, fresh off maternity leave, announced earlier this month that she would end her tenure at the podium at the end of August to spend more time with her two young children.

As speculation continued to swirl over whom President Donald Trump would tap to succeed Leavitt, bettors on prediction market platform Kalshi began favoring Alina Habba for the role.

KAROLINE LEAVITT’S REPLACEMENT AS PRESS SECRETARY FACES ‘CRITICAL’ TEST AS MIDTERMS LOOM, TRUMP ADVISOR SAYS

Alina Habba said she is “not in the running for any job” after Kalshi bettors had favored her to potentially replace outgoing White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt.(Andrew Harnik/Getty Images)

Habba, who serves as senior adviser to the attorney general for U.S. attorneys, was previously floated for the position after Trump won re-election.

Bettors on Kalshi gave Habba a 35% chance of being named Leavitt’s replacement at the time before she publicly dismissed the speculation.

Habba, however, threw cold water on that idea.

“Flattered by the Kalshi odds, but I’m not in the running for any job,” Habba posted on X.

“However, if I’m getting a new one, I’d love for one of these anonymous sources to let me know first,” she continued. “Fake news remains the undefeated champ…well…until I come at them.”

DAVID MARCUS: KAROLINE LEAVITT’S LASTING LEGACY IS OPENING THE WHITE HOUSE TO INDIE PRESS

Karoline Leavitt, White House press secretary, conducts a press briefing on Monday, March 30, 2026.(Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)

When speculation emerged about Habba potentially becoming press secretary following Trump’s 2024 election victory, she said she was “flattered” by the consideration but believed she would “be better served in other capacities.”

Habba went on to serve just over two months as counselor to the president before being appointed interim U.S. attorney for the District of New Jersey. After a federal appeals court upheld a ruling that her subsequent service as acting U.S. attorney was unlawful, she resigned from the position and was later named senior adviser to the attorney general for U.S. attorneys.

Habba also previously served as Trump’s personal attorney and was a high-profile surrogate during his 2024 presidential campaign.

JIM ACOSTA DEMANDS CNN FIRE SCOTT JENNINGS AFTER ON-AIR CONFRONTATION WITH PANELIST

Alina Habba dismissed speculation that she could replace Karoline Leavitt as White House press secretary, saying she is “not in the running for any job.”(Getty Images)

Following Habba’s post Wednesday, CNN political commentator Scott Jennings became the new betting favorite on Kalshi, followed by Leavitt’s deputy, Anna Kelly.

Jennings, a former aide to President George W. Bush, was also reportedly considered for the press secretary role after Trump won the 2024 election before Leavitt was ultimately selected.

Trump has touted Jennings’ recent book and referred to him as a “patriot” who “gets it.”

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APP

CNN political commentator Scott Jennings became the betting favorite on Kalshi to succeed Karoline Leavitt after Alina Habba said she was not pursuing the job.(Paul Morigi/Getty Images Courtesy of the Rainey Center)

“The next press secretary will undoubtedly be someone who has a strong existing relationship with President Trump,” former White House press secretary Sean Spicer previously told Fox News Digital.

Fox News Digital has reached out to the White House for comment.

Fox News Digital’s Ashley J. DiMella contributed to this report.
Michael Sinkewicz is a writer for Fox News Digital. Story tips can be sent to michael.sinkewicz@fox.com

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

湘ICP备2026001899号-2