2026年8月19日 美国东部时间下午6:36 / 美国有线电视新闻网(CNN)
作者:派珀·赫德斯佩斯·布莱克本
凯文·卡特/盖蒂图片社
据美国国防部战争伤亡数据库显示,自伊朗战争爆发以来,美军受伤军人数量已超过750人。
五角大楼于周三更新了该数据库,新增了50多名受伤士兵。目前,德黑兰与华盛顿结束冲突的谈判仍陷入僵局。
将“海外行动”项目与“史诗暴怒行动”的伤亡数据合并后,自美军2月28日发动对伊战争以来,已有18名军人阵亡、757人受伤。
美国国防部上月在《国防伤亡分析系统》中新增了“海外行动”分类,用于统计“7月7日起”的阵亡和受伤军人。五角大楼尚未提供更多细节,也未明确此次伤亡所属的冲突。7月7日这一时间点与唐纳德·特朗普政府在《战争权力法案》通报中告知国会的对伊新冲突爆发日期一致。
CNN已联系五角大楼,要求就该分类作出进一步说明。
此次更新数据的几周前,媒体和国会曾对五角大楼提出质疑:尽管伊朗的袭击仍在持续,但《国防伤亡分析系统》中的阵亡和受伤人数却出现了下降。上月有4例死亡和数十例受伤记录从总数据中消失,之后又被恢复。
美国国防部当时在社交媒体发文称,数据下降是“临时数据故障”导致的。
CNN此前曾报道,在整个对伊冲突期间,五角大楼一直迟迟不披露受伤军人的相关信息,官员们称此举是出于安全考量。
特朗普周三早些时候声称,当前美伊局势“非常乐观”。他已暂停与德黑兰的谈判,而霍尔木兹海峡仍是这场持续战争中的关键紧张点。
More than 750 US service members wounded since start of Iran War
2026-08-19 6:36 PM ET / CNN
By Piper Hudspeth Blackburn
An American flag is flown outside of the Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia, on July 29.
Kevin Carter/Getty Images
The number of US service members wounded since the start of the Iran war has passed 750, according to the Defense Department’s war casualty database.
The Pentagon updated the database on Wednesday, recording more than 50 additional wounded soldiers, as talks between Tehran and DC to end the conflict remain at an impasse.
When totals in The Defense Casualty Analysis System for “Overseas Operations” are combined with totals for Operation Epic Fury, 18 service members have died and 757 have been wounded since the US launched the war against Iran on February 28.
The Defense Department created the “Overseas Operations” category last month in DCAS for service members killed and wounded “starting July 7.” The Pentagon has yet to provide any additional details or specify the conflict in which the casualties have occurred. The July 7 date aligns with the day that President Donald Trump’s administration told Congress that a new conflict with Iran had begun in a War Powers Act notification.
CNN has reached out to the Pentagon for additional clarity on the category.
Wednesday’s updated numbers come weeks after the Pentagon drew scrutiny from media outlets and lawmakers after the killed and wounded numbers decreased in DCAS as Iranian attacks continued. Four deaths and dozens of injuries disappeared from the totals last month before being restored.
The Defense Department said in a social media post at the time that the decreases were due to “temporary data disruptions.”
CNN previously reported that the Pentagon has been slow to disclose wounded troops throughout the conflict with Iran, with officials pointing to security needs.
Trump claimed earlier Wednesday the situation with Iran is “so good” right now, as he’s paused US negotiations with Tehran and the Strait of Hormuz remains a key point of tension in the ongoing war.
发表回复