美国陆军部长丹·德里斯科尔考虑辞职,消息人士透露


2026年8月22日 / 美国东部时间晚上11:17 / 哥伦比亚广播公司新闻(CBS News)

作者:詹姆斯·拉波塔、埃莉诺·沃森

詹姆斯·拉波塔是哥伦比亚广播公司新闻华盛顿分社的国家安全协调制作人,曾是美国海军陆战队步兵老兵,参加过阿富汗战争。

埃莉诺·沃森是哥伦比亚广播公司新闻多平台记者兼制作人,负责报道五角大楼相关事务。

两名知情人士周六向哥伦比亚广播公司新闻透露,美国陆军部长丹·德里斯科尔正考虑在今年年底前辞去职务。

该消息最先由《华尔街日报》报道。五角大楼发言人让哥伦比亚广播公司新闻向陆军方面寻求置评,目前该媒体已联系陆军方面。

德里斯科尔考虑辞职的背景是,他与国防部长皮特·赫格斯之间数月来存在幕后摩擦。

赫格斯于4月初解除了兰迪·乔治将军的陆军参谋长职务,后者是德里斯科尔的密友。赫格斯要求乔治辞职并提前退休。

当时哥伦比亚广播公司新闻曾报道,乔治向德里斯科尔及其他工作人员发送了一封告别邮件,其中写道,美国军人理应得到“有品格、有勇气的领导人”。

此事发生前,哥伦比亚广播公司新闻本周早些时候还报道称,陆军计划逐步撤销一个无人机营,该营负责研究并借鉴包括乌克兰战争在内的无人机作战经验教训。

这个被称为“无人攻击营”的无人机单位,正是由乔治和前美国陆军欧洲与非洲司令部司令克里斯托弗·多纳休将军于去年组建的。

blob:https://www.cbsnews.com/dac57e16-2280-41fd-85df-022b9439b174

多名现任和离任美国官员向哥伦比亚广播公司新闻透露,撤销该单位的决定,源于支持该营的高级军官与自乔治离任后担任代理陆军参谋长的克里斯托弗·拉内夫将军之间的紧张关系。

特朗普总统尚未提名乔治的继任者。

去年,德里斯科尔与乔治共同推出了他们所谓的“陆军转型倡议”,该计划重点强调无人系统。

“我想我从未遇到过任何一个人说我们不应该借鉴乌克兰战场的当前局势,”德里斯科尔在11月接受玛格丽特·布伦南主持的《与玛格丽特·布伦南面对全国》节目采访时说道。

现年39岁的德里斯科尔自2025年2月获参议院确认就职以来,一直担任陆军部长一职。

根据其陆军简历,德里斯科尔是副总统JD·万斯的密友兼前顾问,曾服役四年陆军,2009年被部署至伊拉克。

他于2011年退役,之后考入耶鲁大学获得法学学位,随后在私募股权和风险投资行业工作。

扎克·赫达克对本篇报道亦有贡献。

Army Secretary Dan Driscoll considering stepping down, sources say

August 22, 2026 / 11:17 PM EDT / CBS News

By James LaPorta, Eleanor Watson

James LaPorta is the national security coordinating producer for the CBS News’ Washington bureau. He is a former U.S. Marine veteran infantryman and veteran of the Afghanistan war.

Eleanor Watson is a CBS News multi-platform reporter and producer covering the Pentagon.

U.S. Army Secretary Dan Driscoll is considering stepping down from his post by the end of the year, two people familiar with the matter told CBS News Saturday.

The news was first reported by the Wall Street Journal. A Pentagon spokesperson directed CBS News to the Army for comment, and CBS News has reached out to the Army.

The possibility of Driscoll stepping down follows months of behind-the-scenes friction between him and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth.

Hegseth in early April ousted Gen. Randy George as Army chief of staff, a close friend of Driscoll, with Hegseth asking George to step down and take early retirement.

At the time, CBS News reported that George sent an outgoing email to Driscoll and other staff members in which he wrote that U.S. service members deserved “courageous leaders of character.”

It also comes after CBS News reported earlier this week that the Army was planning to phase out a drone battalion tasked with studying and taking on board lessons on drone warfare, including from the war in Ukraine.

That drone unit, known as the Unmanned Assault Battalion, was formed just last year by George and former commander of the U.S. Army Europe and Africa, Gen. Christopher Donahue.

blob:https://www.cbsnews.com/dac57e16-2280-41fd-85df-022b9439b174

Multiple current and former U.S. officials told CBS News the decision to end it came amid tension between the senior officers who championed the battalion and Gen. Christopher LaNeve, who has served in the role of acting Army chief of staff since George’s departure.

President Trump has not yet nominated a replacement for George.

Last year, Driscoll and George also jointly rolled out what they called the Army Transformation Initiative, which emphasized unmanned systems.

“I don’t think I’ve talked to a single person who has said we shouldn’t be learning from what’s occurring in Ukraine,” Driscoll said in a November interview on “Face the Nation with Margaret Brennan.”

The 39-year-old Driscoll has served in the position since he was confirmed by the Senate in February 2025.

A close friend and former adviser to Vice President JD Vance, Driscoll was an Army officer for four years, during which he deployed to Iraq in 2009, according to his Army biography.

He left active duty in 2011 and went on to earn his law degree from Yale University, after which he worked in private equity and venture capital.

Zak Hudak contributed to this report.

评论

发表回复

您的邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注

湘ICP备2026001899号-2