2026年8月18日 / 美国东部时间上午10:45 / 哥伦比亚广播公司新闻
美国驻土耳其大使周二谴责以色列对叙利亚北部伊德利卜地区的一座空军基地发动空袭,称此举是“不必要的升级”。
以色列尚未承认发动了此次空袭,但叙利亚官员和国家媒体表示,周一晚间至周二凌晨至少有四枚炸弹袭击了阿布杜胡尔空军基地,造成了破坏但未造成人员伤亡。
美国驻土耳其大使汤姆·巴拉克周二在X平台上发帖称,美国“对已证实的以色列空袭阿布杜胡尔空军基地深感担忧”——这座基地曾由叙利亚空军使用——“构成了不必要的升级,无助于推进地区稳定”。
一张资料图片显示了2024年12月4日,反对巴沙尔·阿萨德政权的武装团体夺取叙利亚伊德利卜东南部的这座军事基地后的航拍画面。盖蒂图片社
叙利亚外交部在周二发布的一份声明中称此次空袭是“不正当的侵略行为,公然侵犯叙利亚主权,是危险的升级行为”。
巴拉克写道,巴沙尔·阿萨德倒台后的叙利亚政府“既没有采取掠夺性姿态,也没有保留代理武装”。“事实上,它多次表示希望与以色列缓和局势。”
“美国仍然认为,保持克制和接触是更具建设性的做法,”他补充道。“我们鼓励所有各方优先进行理性对话,而非进一步发生军事冲突。”
英国战争监测机构叙利亚人权观察站称,这座早已停用的基地曾有外国武装人员驻扎,但他们最近已被要求撤离。该机构还补充称,支持叙利亚新政府的土耳其一直在努力修复这座基地。
blob:https://www.cbsnews.com/103f772d-8891-49ca-932b-0c8cdc0676b9
自2024年12月叙利亚长期独裁者巴沙尔·阿萨德被推翻以来,以色列一直在叙利亚领土上开展突袭和空袭行动。随着阿萨德政权垮台,以色列军队进入了联合国巡逻的缓冲区——该缓冲区分隔了戈兰高地的以叙两国士兵,以色列自1967年起就占领了戈兰高地。
近年来,以色列军队还对叙利亚发动了数百次空袭,主要目标是叙利亚军队的设施,使其无法被由前圣战分子艾哈迈德·沙拉领导的叙利亚新政府使用。
去年以色列对大马士革发动的无人机袭击造成八名士兵死亡、多人受伤,此举也招致了特朗普政府对以色列的警告。
U.S. envoy in Turkey chastises Israel for “unnecessary escalation” with strikes on Syrian air base
August 18, 2026 / 10:45 AM EDT / CBS News
The U.S. Ambassador to Turkey chastised Israel Tuesday for carrying out airstrikes on an air base in Syria’s northern Idlib region that he called an “unnecessary escalation.”
Israel has not acknowledged carrying out the strikes, but Syrian officials and state media said at least four strikes hit the Abu al-Duhur Airbase Monday night and Tuesday morning, causing damage but no casualties.
In a post on X, U.S. Ambassador to Turkey Tom Barrack said Tuesday that the U.S. was “deeply concerned that the confirmed Israeli airstrikes on Abu al-Duhur Airbase” — which was used by the Syrian air force — “constitute an unnecessary escalation that does not advance regional stability.”
A file image shows an aerial view of the Abu al-Duhur Military Airbase following armed groups opposing the Bashar al-Assad regime capturing the facility in southeastern Idlib, Syria, Dec. 4, 2024. Getty
In a statement published Tuesday, Syria’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs called the airstrikes an “unjustified act of aggression, a flagrant violation of Syria’s sovereignty, and a dangerous escalation.”
Syria’s post-Bashar al-Assad government “has neither adopted a predatory posture nor maintained proxy forces,” Barrack wrote. “It has, in fact, repeatedly indicated a preference for de-escalation with Israel.”
“The United States continues to believe that restraint and engagement offer the more constructive course,” he added. “We encourage all parties to prioritize logical discourse over further military incidents.”
British war monitor the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said foreign fighters once used the base, which has long been out of service, but they were recently asked to leave. It added that Turkey — a supporter of Syria’s new government — has been working to rehabilitate the base.
blob:https://www.cbsnews.com/103f772d-8891-49ca-932b-0c8cdc0676b9
Israel has carried out raids and strikes on Syrian territory since al-Assad, Syria’s longtime dictator, was ousted in December 2024. As the regime crumbled, Israel sent troops into a U.N.-patrolled buffer zone that separated Israeli and Syrian soldiers in the Golan Heights, which Israel has occupied since 1967.
Israeli forces have also pummelled Syria with hundreds of airstrikes in recent years, predominantly targeting Syrian army assets to render the facilities unusable by the new government, which is run by former jihadist Ahmed al-Sharaa.
Israeli drone strikes on Damascus last year killed eight soldiers and wounded several others, and also drew a warning from the Trump administration to Israel.
发表回复